Contact Us

0413 656 994



Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Trade Services

Why use a trade service?

We highly recommend a fully insured trade qualified person in the following areas.

  • Electrician
  • Plumber
  • Builder
  • Handyman
  • Tiler
  • Carpenter

These professions are mandated under law and require a certificate of currency and public liability insurance, an inspection by a building surveyor will uncover unqualified work and require expensive rectification works, in extremes it will make your home uninhabitable until rectifications occur.